Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions;
All are goods are used second hand (except where advertised) you as the buyer will expect some dust, dirt & grime.
All items are tested as working but postage transit may render them useless, broken bulbs will not count towards the 14 day refund policy.
All items send 'signed for'
Your legal rights: When you buy goods from a business, in law you have a number of rights as a consumer. These include the right to claim a refund, replacement, repair and/or compensation where the goods are faulty or misdescribed.
Our policy: In addition to your legal rights, we also allow you to return goods if you simply change your mind. Please return the unused goods to us with the original till receipt within 14 days and we will offer you an exchange or a credit note.
The buyer will pay the return postage.
Jaguar Parts 24/7 terms and conditions
1. All Items are described based on the best of our knowledge, donor cars are stated in each listing. Parts may fit other models but it is your responsibility to check it before you buy or bid on auction.
2. Donor car details do not guarantee that any part will fit your vehicle, even if it has the same year of manufacture, engine size or body shape. Always speak with qualified mechanics to make sure that parts are suitable for your vehicle.
3. If you are unsure or any part of description is not clear for you please do not hesitate to ask us. Please ask for details before you buy or bid, not after.
4. If for any reason you think an item you have received is not as described please contact us within 7 working days of receipt. We will resolve any problems in the most convenient way possible.
5. All items are described for right-hand drive vehicles unless otherwise stated. If you are purchasing an item for a left-hand drive vehicle it is your responsibility to check all fittings.
Condition of items
1. All items are tested and inspected before being listed and again if possible before packing/sending.
2. Condition of items is stated in each listing, “Item is used but in good condition” means that it is working and free of major damage. If there is any other damage/fault to the item, it is stated in our listing.
3. We supply used parts so please expect that all items may have minor damage,faults, scratches etc. which do not affect usage of the item.
4. Please note that opinion of condition of an item may be different for different people, if you need more info or more detailed pictures please contact us with your email address.
5. If for some reason you are not happy with a received item please see our return policy.
1. Postage costs shown in our listings apply to UK Mainland only. Please contact us for postage prices for British Islands, Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland or International delivery before placing bid or purchase.
2. Postage costs includes delivery service, packing material costs and parcel insurance (excluding glass items)
1. All items must be paid for within 7 days of purchase date.
2. Please contact us as soon as possible if there will be any delay with the payment which exceeds 7 days from purchase date.
3. We currently accept payment by PayPal or Cash on collection. We cannot accept any other payment method.
1. All items are protected and packed as best as possible to prevent possible damage.
2. If you think that the parcel you have received is damaged or was opened before delivery please refuse delivery and do not sign for it, please contact us immediately to resolve the problem. (see return policy for details).
1. All items must be paid for with cleared funds before dispatch.
2. Most of the items are dispatched within 3 days of receiving clear payment.
3. We use My Hermes, UPS and Post office services to send our items. In most cases it’s a 24h-72h service but we cannot take responsibility for courier delays.
4. Please leave your mobile number after purchase, it helps couriers in case they have a problem finding your location. They will ring you for more details and you will receive your items on time.
1. Collections are available from our premises please call for collection details.
2. Collection items are not packed so please make sure you have everything to transport your item safely and your vehicle is suitable to load the items (large, heavy or fragile items)
3. We will help you load items if this is necessary.
Returns / Damaged or faulty Items
1. If the parcel you have received is damaged or was opened before delivery please refuse delivery and do not sign for it, contact us immediately. If possible please inspect item before you sign for it.
2. In the case you have signed for parcel and discover that an item is damaged by courier please contact us within 12h with photo proof of damage, original packing and details about delivery. All items are insured but we can only process a claim within 24h of delivery. Glass Items are not insured and cannot be refunded when damaged.
3. Please note all dispatched items are secretly marked to eliminate dishonest buyers.